Monday, April 14, 2014

Cartago Costa Rica 4.14.14

Hola from Costa Rica,
Things are going great here. Yesterday was a little frustrating for us because we have about 13 Progressing Investigators and about 10 Investigators and not a single one showed up to Church. Boo! Esta bien. One of the Menos Activos came through with her whole family so that was muy bueno. It was a different kind of week here. Elder Estrada went with Elder Johnson to a temple sealing of a family they reactivated and so when Elder Estrada came back we was super pumped to start getting people progressing. I had an interview with the President today and I can't wait to start getting to work again. He had me read Doctrine and Covenants 31:1-5 and substitute my name in for the name of Thomas B Marsh. It was really powerful because I've been worrying a lot about home and everyone there this past week. I need to just start thrusting in my sickle for you guys so you can receive bendiciones. Thats the best way I can help out.
I feel a little like Nephi right now. In 1 Nephi 4:6 i think. But esta bien Pura Vida.
I don't really have much to report other than that. We taught a lot of people and we need to go harder. Elder Estrada said in broken English. "We need to explode Cartago" referring to the work of course. I took it literally the first time. Jajaja. Entonces, My favorite food down here right now is the little Jelly sandwiches I make for myself every night. Two slices of bread with Grape Jelly and a carton of Orange Juice. Perfecto. It's my favorite because it's not rice and beans. Wow, I turned on the italics and I don't know how to turn it off! Darn spanish keywords. Pura Vida.
Siga Adelante,

Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment