Sunday, December 14, 2014

Puerto Viejo, Heredia, Costa Rica 12.9.14

I hope everything is going well with the family this week. 
Yesterday Elder Hernandez had transfers so now im with my new companion. His name is Elder Alvarado. He is from the same part of Honduras as Elder Rivera was. He is an older missionary. Only has about 4 transfers or 6 months left. He thinks that this well be his last area. He is super cool and we are ready to get to work. 
This last week I've been learning a lot about our agency and our potential. I've learned that we truly are the sons and daughters of a loving Heavenly Father. He is perfect. He knows all things. He knows me and what I should become. He knows of my potential to become like HIm. He is a perfect being that we can all part a perfect trust in Him because He will not lead us astray. It's difficult at times to act by faith. But my faith is in a Father who will not lead me down crooked paths. He knows me and I love Him. I know He lives. I just need to choose to follow as He speaks. 
I love you all too. I hope that this Christmas year we can all learn a little more about who our Heavenly Father is and that we can learn to trust Him more. He trusts us and wants to bless. It's very simple to remember that part during this time of year. I love Him and im so very happy that He sent His Son for me. 

Siga Adelante,

-Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment