Monday, December 14, 2015

Turriabla, Cartago, Costa Rica 12.14.15

Dear Family,

Glad to hear that Grandma is doing better. I hope that they can make it up. It just wouldn't be the same without them.

Well bueno. Hermana Flor will not be getting baptized on the 19th. But she is converted and has made goals for January. She is just struggling a little with coffee and cigarettes. But she is a fighter and I know that she'll be ok in January. But it is possible that we might still have 2 baptisms this month. Yorlene and Carlos were waiting for a wedding in January but we found a lawyer that said he could marry them free when they want. So they want to get married this week or next week, as well as get baptized. So we are holding out for that. We could use some prayers that all will go well. I sure hope so. It would be 2 baptisms the saturday before I head home.
Haha I don't have too much to report on nowadays. We are just working hard and trying to stay focused. My companion loves reminding me how many days left I have. Some times it bothers me but I feel like I have learned a lot of patience with stupidity. I have lived with 12 latino jokesters so I am pretty used to it.
Anyways hope you all have a good week!

Sigamos Adelante,
-Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment