Sunday, July 13, 2014

Canas, Guanacaste, Costa Rica 7.6.14

Como esta en los Estados Unidos?
So today was cambios or transfers. I'm currently writing to you from an internet cafe in San Jose waiting for my new zone to all get here to go to our new areas. That's right. Elder Neider has left Cartago and is heading to a new area called Cañas in Guanacaste. Guanacaste is the northern most part of Costa Rica. Apparently it is crazy hot there. It's the area where my grandpa Elder Johnson served and my last companion Elder Guevara came from. I dont know much more than that in this moment. I do know it's a Rama or Branch and there's my companion and I and 2 companionships of sisters. 
I love Cartago and I know I worked with my whole heart. It was hard to say goodbye. One of the families I have told me off as I was saying goodbye so that was a little hard. But I have like 8 elders who served in Cañas so I have a lot of referencias to get started. Guanacaste is the zone that has had to most baptisms consecutively for like 3 years. Incredible. This zoneis sacred to the missionaries and president. He only puts those he trusts here. Awesome. 
I said goodbye to Guevara, Johnson and Gomez here. They are brothers to me. I love them and wish them all the success in the world. 
It's good to hear that the family is doing great and having fun. How was the fly over? What is Barnum about? Love ya guys.

Siga Adelante,
Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment