Monday, July 21, 2014

Canas, Guanacaste, Costa Rica 7.21.14

''I have a Family here on Earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them for all eternity. Families can be together forever through Heavenly Father´s plan. I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has show me how I can. The Lord has shown me how I can''.
The childrens Hymns have a lot of profound doctrine don't you think?
I know that families can be together forever. I know that the Neider Family is living worthy of that blessing and that we WILL BE together with Grandma again. I can't explain how I know that to be true. Nevertheless it is. It is an eternal truth which means that it will never change. Never. I love my Grandma Donna with all my heart and she always emphasized the family. Always telling stories and experiences that have helped and blessed every life she has touched. I remember that for an assignment as a junior, I interviewed Grammy D. I was trying to get her to bear her testimony to me with my last question. I remember asking,''Grandma, do you believe you will see Grandpa Boyd again?'' To which she replied,'' Let me put it this way, when I get up there, if he's found another woman...'' and then she gave the dirtiest look I've ever seen an 86 year old woman give. Looks like that moment has come and passed. Can't wait to ask her what happened!
So I've had an interesting week. Right now I'm back at the Mission Office writing. I'm waiting to receive my new companion. Elder Gutierrez had changes. So I've been going on divisions with the Secretaries. We had a cool experience last night. We tried everything that we could and then put the day in the Hands of the Lord. We found two super ready people that accepted the date of the 19th of August for baptism. I really feel like I'm becoming an instrument in His hands. With the changes of Elder Gutierrez, this means that both me and my new companion will have a total of 2 weeks in the area of CaƱas worth of time. Even better, one of us needs to be the District Leader. We'll see tomorrow.
Sorry it's a little short this week. I don't have a lot of time. P-Day ends soon. I'll write a little more later.
BTW, tomorrow I will have officially have left home 6 months ago. Crazy how fast time flies. To quote the words of Elder Johnson, ''I've been preparing my whole life for this moment. I blinked my eyes the I realize the moment is almost over.'' -Elder Johnson, Zone Leader of Cartago with 20 months in the mission.
I love you all.

Siga Adelante,
Elder Neider

P.S.  Where are the emails from Uncle Donnie's family and Aunt Cami's family? Yep. I'm calling you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment