Saturday, March 14, 2015

Puerto Viejo, Heredia, Costa Rica 3.10.15

Dear Family,

This week was a lot. I'll give you the news. So shortly after writing last week, I began to get super sick. Turned out that I had Dengue. It's terrible! My eyes turned yellow, every muscle ached, I had a narly fever and felt like I needed to throw up constantly. Man it is not fun at all. Later that day we had to take the bus to go to San Jose to sleep in the Mission Home because a member of the Seventy was coming to give a talk. I tried my absolute best to stay awake, but it didn't work out so hot. I constantly did the headbob thing. I was trying to follow along in the bible and Book of Mormon but my efforts were futile. 
We returned back to apartment later that night to have found that we had received another visit from the Gadianton Robbers. This time when they broke in, they stole our stove and our toilet paper. First off, WHO BREAKS INTO A CHURCH? TWICE? And stealing toilet paper of the missionaries is personal. That's just inhumane.
Another than that things have been going great. Octavio is on track to be baptized this weekend and we have another young man named Steven to be baptized next week. We are pulling out the big guns to help them out. Here we go!
I love my mission. I am far from perfect but the Lord is ever patient. I know He loves us and is willing to help us as we do our best to come unto Him and His Son. I love you all as well. Whoever is reading these letters still, I want to express my love that I have for you. Thank you for your support and letters. It really does help. Have a great week y'all.

Sigamos Adelante,

-Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment