Como esta familia?
So this week has been crazy. Here are the highlights.
1. The World Cup started last week! It's awesome. We aren't allowed to watch but you can wake and feel the excitement. Costa Rica won their first game against Uruguay which was a huge upset. 3-1. It was intense. As we walk around we can hear the echo of all the televisions screaming, GGGGOOOOAAAAALLLL! Super tuanis. I love Futbol.
2. Our investigator who had the miracle with the Temple Presidency dropped us.
3. Both of the new Hermanas in Cartago wanted to go home and President wanted to send them. He said for the Zone Leaders and the District Leaders to bear their testimonies and exhort them to pray and fast like Enos to know if that's really what God wanted them to do. Hermana Guevara changed her mind and decided to finish her mission. She only has 3 months left. I dont know why she wanted to leave with that little of time left. Hermana Villanueva got to call her Stake President in Mexico and he ripped her a new one. She's staying in the mission but she left this morning for Emergency Transfers. Emergency Transfers is just a name for when missionaries have transfer in the middle of a change.
4. The Zone Leaders got white washed because Hermana Villanueva developed feelings for Elder Gomez. As a result all 3 were transferred. Our new Zone Leaders are Elders Tidwell and Brackett. Elder Tidwell was an AP when I got here. He baptized 18 weeks in a row.
5. Happy Father's Day Dad!
6. There are rumors that ill be sent to Cainyas this next transfer. This is the zone where District, Zone, and APs are trained. But they are only rumors.
7. We had a baptism yesterday for a man named Sergio. He will be a bishop later in life.
Thats basically it for me. I love you all and im excited for the future. Just gotta be patient and loving and the rest will come.