Saturday, October 11, 2014

Puerto Viejo, Heredia, Costa Rica 9.29.14

Como estan?

So today was transfer day. I am currently serving in a new area called Puerto Viejo, Heredia in the Zone Atlantica. I'M STOKED! Our house is the church. Here they don't have enough members to become a branch yet. So it's only a group. We have a presiding Bishop here that lives 3 hours away. It's a small little town in the mountains. I walked in and I fell in love with it here. "It may not be on a mountain height, or over the stormy sea. It may not be at the battles front my God would have need of me. But if by a still small voice He calls me to lands that I do not know. I'll answer dear Lord with my hand in Thine, I'll go where you want me to go" I'm ready to get to work here. I love it in Puerto Viejo. 
I don't know much else more about this area so we shall see next week. Oh yeah. There isn't a baptismal font so we will baptize in the river! SAAWWWEEEETTTT!!!!


The pictures are of early morning seminary, selfies, a super cool sunset, and my new home/chapel.

My new companion is Elder Hernandez.

Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment