Monday, November 17, 2014

Puerto Viejo, Heredia, Costa Rica 11.17.14

Hey Family,
This was a very good week. We had 4 investigators come to church. It was a good time to be humble and pray for help. We have a coming baptism named Narciso this Saturday. I'm so stoked. He is awesome. We found him by asking if he needed help in his lawn. We taught him for 10 mins and he cried twice. I know the spirit was there. Ever since then, he has accepted every invitation. He is ready and he will have his interview this Wednesday. Tomorrow is a Multi-Zone Conference for us missionaries. We will be headed to San Jose to receive some training by President Wilkenson. It's going to be great.Then again on Thursday I'm headed back to San Jose to obtain my Green Card with my district from the MTC. ROAD TRIP!!
It's good to hear things at home are great. Things are smooth cruising here. Nothing to big to report. 
Love you guys.

Siga Adelante,
-Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment