Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Puerto Viejo, Heredia, Costa Rica 11.25.14

Dear Family,

I don't think you understood my tone of voice. Sorry about the comment about the ACT Mom. I read that and I feel that maybe it come off snobby. Sorry. I was trying to be funny :S
So writing family has been moved to Tuesdays. So that is why I'm sending this email today. Things are going great in Puerto Viejo. This last weekend Narciso was baptized and confirmed. It was nice to have another baptism. We have been really worried because our investigators haven't been wanting to come to church. If they don't come, we cannot baptize. It's stressful at times, but we keep moving forward. I love this area. I am improving and I'm hoping to see much more success here. When I came we had 30 people coming to church every week. We had 45 this last week and this week we had 36. I have been seeing those less actives we are  visiting returning. I feel great about that. 
Lately I've been getting rashes all over due to the sweat rubbing against my clothes. It's not too fun. 
It's cool seeing that you guys are doing so good with activities. I'm surprised Dad wasn't arrested for posing as a doctor. That's the law isn't it? Or is that only for posing as policeman? 
This last week I went to San Jose again to receive my residency. Elder Mills and I went down together to wait 6 hours at a DMV federal building. It wasn't too fun, but we made the most of it like only missionaries can. We doodled... and talked about the Gospel with people! Hooray! Ha Ha.
Well that's about it. Thank for writing and I'll talk to ya next week.

Sigan Adelante,
-Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment