Thursday, January 29, 2015

Puerto Viejo, Heredia, Costa Rica 1.27.15

Dearest Family,

This week has been incredible! I have been SO blessed to see this group grow. When I came, the attendance was about 28. This last Sunday, we had 56. I am so happy for this. You have no idea. We received word that we have to change apartments to fit all the people so we have been house shopping a lot. It's weird talking with home owners about rent. It's definitely different and I feel like an adult. People with 40 years have to barter with me, a white gringo with 20 years, to get me to pay for a house. WHAT? Que tuanis? 
This end of the week, we should have a baptism. Right now we are in divisions so that we can baptize Luis. I'm here in Guapiles about to have my first baptismal interview conducted by me. I have to interview a 13 year old youth to see if he is ready. I'm super excited. 
Lately in the mission it's been hard but the Lords help is every where. If you are ever feeling down, study about Grace or the Enabling Power of the Atonement. I promise in the name of Jesus Christ and as His representative, that you WILL feel His love and strength if you do. Doesn't matter your circumstance. He will come to help you if you diligently seek Him. He lives. 
I got a lot of great photos for you guys this week. I dont have time to explain them though :/ sorry
I love you all and I hope everything is going great still! 

Sigamos Adelante,
-Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment