Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Perez Zeledon, Cartago, Costa Rica 7.20.15

Dear Family, 

The pants are currently under reconstruction. The doctors are trying to save my pants the best they can. He is doing ok. He'll be just fine buddy. Hang in there. 
Today is changes. Ill be staying here in Perez Zeledon for another 6 weeks. The Lord has a little more planned here for me. I hope that I can be humble and receptive to the Spirit to find out what it is He desires of me. 
After much planning and prayer, we have been given the assignment to find a house for a new pair of sisters to come to this area. WHAT A BLESSING. Here in Perez the majority of houses are single mothers or all the men are out working. As such, we as elders cannot pass and teach them. With this blessing we will have a lot more success coming through. I hope that all goes well. All I know is that the new sister will be training so im excited to see what miracles the Lord has prepared. New missionaries are always just so focused and obedient. We just gotta get over the trunky hurdle. 
This following Sunday we will be headed to San Jose to organize a new stake of Cartago! For this stake to form, they need 5 active wards. They are, Turrialba, Cartago Centro, Tres Rios, Paraiso, and we are missing one. OH WAIT! Perez Zeledon is turning into a ward! Hooray! Stake Cartago. Que Bueno.
Also we have two baptisms for this Saturday. Daniel and Maria Elena. They are the coolest two siblings. All of the ward members were talking to us and asking who reactivated this family. Haha we said we didnt reactivate them but that we are going to baptize them. And all the jaws dropped because these converts are just so stinking great. I love the Lord and His plans for these families. 
I am especially grateful because i havent had a baptism in almost 2 and a half transfers. 
I love you all and i hope all is going great. 

Sigamos Adelante, 

-Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment