Sunday, October 4, 2015

Turriabla, Cartago, Costa Rica 9.21.15

Dear Family, 

This week just flew by. I have already been in Turrialba for a month. We are seeing a whole bunch of miracles here. We are preparing many people and everyone is receiving us well. One member told me, Elder Neider, you came just in time to harvest many. haha I can't complain about that. We have 10 possibilities for October right now. I'm super pumped. 
As well my converts from my first area have just had their final interviews to go to the temple and be sealed together. President Hayes is giving us permission to go and attend the ordinance. I have never been in a sealing before so im just plain tickled to see them in my first time as well. 
This coming week is Conference and I can't wait! I love conference so much. Please find some way to snag tickets. We take living so close for granted. GO! You'll always always remember and cherish being in a room with the living Apostles and Prophet. 
In other news Lauren got called to go to serve in the Florida Orlando mission! She´ll go in the MTC the 27th of January. SO cool!
Other than that there isn't much to report on. I love you lot and I hope you prepare yourselves for Conference.

Sigamos Adelante, 

-Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment