Monday, March 3, 2014

Letter 2.26.14 - Provo MTC West

LAST WEEK HERE!

So today is my last P-Day in the MTC. We got our Travel Itinerary on Monday. I don't have it with me so I can't be super specific on when and where. I should be able to call once we are in Atlanta. We wake up and have to get in the bus to go to the airport by 4:35 am. We go from SLC to Atlanta where we will have 2 hours to chill out there. I might be able to call during that time. From there we head straight to San Jose. 88 degrees there right now. 
In the MTC I've seen a lot of people that I know. Brendon might want to know I saw Hermana Metler here. Also W. Craig Zwick of the Seventy shook my hand after a Devotional and said that he had just got back from a trip where we ate lunch with a one President Michael A. Neider of the Las Nevada Mission. Pretty cool. 
The only Apostle that came was Jeffrey R. Holland, but we only heard him for about 5 minutes as he introduced his son Matt Holland for a Devotional. Matt is the President of UVU I believe and he gave an incredible talk on Joseph Smith. 
To anyone planning on serving a mission: Sing in the MTC choir. Your testimony will grow. The conductor reminds me of Mr. Wilcock from PG. He tells the back story of the song we sing and it is profoundly spiritual. 
I love my Home Teaching family, The Warners, so much! Their love and support is awesome. They send me packages from time to time. GETTING PACKAGES AND MAIL IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!!!! Luke thank you for the $5 from a week or so ago. I love getting letters from their family. I plan on bringing some souvenirs back for each of them.
Life is winding down here at the MTC. I love my district and I hate saying goodbyes. My teachers are incredible.I have the greatest mission in the world. 
Tell Corbin to start writing me. I had a dream about him the other night and I miss him lots. We were both on a train heading out to our areas in our missions. The dinner costed $98 a plate for some reason unless you had the MTC meal card. Corbin came around the corner and asked for money because he lost his card. I got upset like I used to but I felt the it change in my dream. It started out as getting upset, but then switched to love and charity. In my dream I remember feeling that I missed him. He handed me what appeared to be his MTC meal card. It had his picture on it but the name written on it was Sosmeyer, Oil. So he told them a fake name when he got here and that's the one that got printed. He smiled at me like "Funny right?" and did the Harley Quinn pose as he elbowed my like "You know what I'm saying?" Random I know. But I love that guy. 
Could you send 2 more Gym/Excercise/ P Day shirts? That would be great. idk. 
Also the lyrics to the choir songs called "Warefaring Stranger" And "Prayer of the Children"?
Warfaring stranger is not the same as Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief. However the one I asked for is in Joseph Smith Prophet of the Restoration. Tim might know.
If someone is wanting to send mail either what of the Costa Rican Address or send it so it can get here by Friday. I love letters. So I don't want any of them to be left behind. 
Thanks for all the support. I love you all.
-Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment