Monday, August 10, 2015

Perez Zeledon, Cartago, Costa Rica 8.10.15

Dear Family, 

Well bueno...  This week we went up to San Jose twice for a couple of special conferences. President Kevin R Duncan of the Seventy came to talk with us. He is the Area President of Central America. He is super cool. At lunch time I sat down with Elder Jackman to eat our food. And turned out that the only other seats in the room were at our table. So we ate with President Duncan, President Hayes, his wife and daughter, and the secretaries. It was awesome. Elder Duncan was full so he gave me his pork. SAWEET! I thought I made a funny joke. He asked,"Would you like my pork Elder?" "Sure thing Elder Duncan. I think I'm still within Word of Wisdom limits" he thought that has a little funny. 
My companion and i became a little sick from all the traveling. Thursday was a nightmare. I felt like there was a mouse in my brain, trying o push my eyes out of its sockets. It was horrible. But we are feeling good now. 
I have recently been praying a lot for direction in my area to find prepared families. SInce the baptisms of Daniel and Maria Elena, we haven't had people in the church again. So we are just looking for the next family that is willing to work on this message. I have learned a lot more about Heavenly Father's plan for His children. He knows what they need and when they need it. He doesn't seem to be too worried over all this. He is in control and He knows when it's time for what. I just asked Him for help to recognize when it's time for what. 
I love you all lots. I don't have much more to write this week. Sorry :P

Sigamos Adelante, 

-Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment