Sunday, April 5, 2015

Perez Zeledon, Cartago, Costa Rica 4.1.15

Dear Family,

That's hard to hear that Pebbles passed away. I'm sorry that that happened. I love that dog lots. Bam Bam is going to miss her lots too. 
Well, I'm sorry that I couldn't write on Monday. We got a last minute update that we were going to the temple today so they cut our P Day until today. Perez Zeledon is three and a half hours from San Jose and another 40 mins to the temple. We have been in buses and the temple and that about it. Haha it's been a great day. 
I am loving my new area and a lot of funny things have happened. I don't have much time to actually write about them but.... it sufficieth me to say that Perez Zeledon is highly proselyted by many other churches. They like to bible bash which I am strongly against doing. My district.... not so much against it. I don't have much time to write today because we have to catch our 3.5 hour bus ride in a little bit. 
Here are some pictures of my new zone of Cartago and of the temple, as well as a few photos with Elder Rivera one night about 2 weeks ago. 

Sigamos Adelante,
-Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment