Monday, April 27, 2015

Perez Zeledon, Cartago, Costa Rica 4.27.15

Dear Mom and Friends,

Today is transfer day. I will be staying in Perez Zeledon along with Elder Mendoza. We have been having some great success. This last week we had the opportunity to baptize 2 sisters. My district is doing very well and we have plans to convert this Branch into a Ward. I'm hungry for it so I'm working as hard as I can to get the baptisms and reactivations to do it. I can really use some prayers to pull it off. 
There isn't much to report on. It was a pretty normal week. We had a Multi Zone Conference in San Jose that was incredible. President Wilkenson showed us how to teach with power and authority. Incredible. I've never seen someone teach like that before. It was like he flicked the spirit switch.
I love you all. Sorry I don't have much to write.

Sigamos Adelante,
-Elder Neider

P.S.  Happy Birthday Brendon you big ol' goofball. I love you buddy. Merry 28th old man. haha just kidding. I know youre 27 :P

No comments:

Post a Comment