Saturday, May 9, 2015

Perez Zeledon, Cartago, Costa Rica 5.4.15

Dear Family,

So this week we have the opportunity to Skype! I'm super excited. We planned to Skype at 7 pm. I know it's a little late but that is because Elder Mendoza can only Skype at that time. His family is a bunch of Indians that have to travel or something to access Skype. 
This week has been a little tough for the two of us. All of our investigators dropped us. We now have to start over from scratch again which means that we are 3 weeks away from the next possible baptism. It's getting to that point in my mission where I know I don't have much time left so I want to work and baptize. I don't have time to wait like this. But the Lord knows best and is teaching us patience. I have been asking to develop this attribute so I guess it's my own fault :P 
I love this area a lot. We don't have much member help or their enthusiasm. We are planning on doing a Variety Show or talent night. It's worked in the past. 
Other than that, not much is going on. We will see what this week brings :)

Sigamos Adelante,
-Elder Neider

No comments:

Post a Comment